The main use for a shipping container to be converted to have internal shelving is for storage. Either in wood or metal depending on what they are going to be storing on them, so if you are storing heavier items metal shelving will be a more suited measure for storage. *(Price does increase from wood shelving to Metal shelving)
Being able to use this style of conversion it is chosen and incorporated in various container conversions that we have done.
- Office conversions - For offices conversions internal shelving can help with storing customer files, so it can be incorporated into our office container conversions.
- Workshops - A lot of workshop shipping container conversions we had fabricated have asked for internal shelving in metal for storing tools or work that is being done.
- Commercial Use – Having a lot of stock for a business, using internal shelving will allow the client to store their stock and be able to get in and out the container and have all the stock categorised on the shelving for easy distribution throughout the container.
- Storage - This can be for business use and can be public use as having everything that you have in the shipping container off the ground and easier to find on a shelf, rather than searching through boxes and boxes.
- Archiving - Having internal shelving inside a shipping container can be used for archiving- invoices or business transactions. (We use internal shelving for this)
There is a lot of container conversions that we have done that have internal shelving that aids in various scenarios and if you are looking for something like this give us a call on 0844 561 7975 and get a quote from us about internal shelving in a shipping container conversion.