Flat Pack Storage Container Features
- Various sizes available
- Guaranteed wind and watertight
- Secure - Constructed from high quality steel
- Sold in new condition
- Available for collection from our Darlington and Stoke-on-Trent depot
- Fitted with a double locking system on the door
- Units designed to link to each other easily
- 18mm grade 3 Norboard Canadian sterling board Flooring
- Powder coated or galvanised
- Easy to assemble and ready to use in approx. 45 minutes
- Highly flexible to mount and dismantle on site
- Other variations available on request
Key Information for Flat Pack Storage Containers
Flat Pack Storage Containers are designed for easy construction/transportation, security and durability.
They are easy to erect and dismantle and ideal for secure storage. Flat pack units are also ideal in tight locations where access is limited – they are man portable and don’t require heavy equipment or machinery to install them in place. Each container panel can be lifted/installed separately, so the unit can be built-in-place. Once constructed these Flat Pack Outdoor Storage Units provide a secure storage location for equipment.
- Easy to construct and dismantle on site
- Offers a long life storage solution
- No special tools or heavy machinery are required whilst constructing or dismantling
- Units are designed to link to each other easily
- Easy to assemble and ready to use in about 45 minutes
- Designed to be assembled and dismantled multiple times without detriment to the structure.
We offer these completely designed modular storage units which can be inter-connected to other units to frame substantial open arrangement territories of storage room as required (one next to the other and end to end) and when not being used, can be put away in level pack shape sparing profitable yard space. Every unit additionally has a scope of embellishments that offer the adaptability of meeting your individual stockpiling needs. Extended features of our storage units:
- Completely galvanised body
- Optional forklift feet
- Optional self-levelling feet
- Optional external powder coated painting
- Double locking system to provide additional security
Being totally man-portable and simple to assemble implies the storage units from Parsons Containers can be utilised for an extensive variety of industries and applications. Domestic customers find the flat pack container storage units offer considerably more secure than a garden shed at an affordable price. Commercial customers use these flat pack container storage units for secure onsite storage where they need a solution that is cost-effective and reusable on multiple sites.
- Construction areas not having enough space design as other modules
- Development destinations with lifted working ranges
- Outside storage for all types of industries and business areas
- Schools that require transitory storage room
- Local Authority properties where space is at a premium
- Open air attractions where equipment should be safely stored
- Housing associations and homeowners
- For the individuals with self-driven building projects
- Storage units are now available online and can be delivered to you anywhere.
Flat Pack Container Dimensions
(Length Width Height Weight)
2077mm x 2143mm x 2088mm x 248kg
3060mm x 2143mm x 2088mm x 317kg
4060mm x 2143mm x 2088mm x 381kg
Flat Pack Storage Container Prices
Flat Pack Container Security
The flat pack container storage units are constructed from high quality steel and fitted with a double locking system on the door for additional security.
We have two depots located in Darlington and Stoke-on-Trent, where our flat pack container is available for collection.