The modifications that took place during the build process for the numerous generator containers included.
- 1no. personnel door fitted to the left side panel raised 300mm from the container flooring.
- 2no. vents fitted to increase ventilation throughout the container conversion.
- Each corrugated panel had an aperture cut out.
- Corrugation was dressed in 50mm box section.
- 1000mm x 2000mm vent was installed.
- 2no. small box section cable entry points.
- 2no. large box section recessed for cable entry.
- Externally sprayed to match company colours. – RAL7016.
- Internally the container was ply lined.
- Over 50mm rockwool insulation.
- The plywood boards were painted white.