40ft and 20ft Shipping Container Shot Blasting Facility
Shipping Container Conversion Information
- 40ft new ‘one trip’ high cube tunnel shipping container and 1no. 20ft new ‘one trip’ high cube shipping container
- 40ft new ‘one trip’ high cube tunnel shipping container modifications
- 20ft of one of the 40ft side panels removed
- 1000mm apertures cut out of 40ft side
- Fitted with 4no. louver vents
- Additional box section added to the top edges of the container as specified by the client – (10ft spacing along one side panels)
- set of original double doors modified for internal opening and locking
- 20ft new ‘one trip’ high cube shipping container modifications
- full side panel removed
- Emergency access personnel door fitted in the rear of the container
- Additional box section added to the top edges of the container as specified by the client – (10ft spacing along one side panel)
- Holes cut in the side of the remaining 20ft side – specified locations from client for cable entry.
- The containers were delivered to site and bolted together
- Rubber gasket fitted to prevent water ingress
- Container was touched up with matching colour where welding took place
The conversion was completed in 4 weeks from confirmation of order
For shipping container conversions please see our previous projects that we have completed for many different industries. Email us your specification to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us over the phone on 0844 561 79 75 and speak with our team about your requirements.
40ft and 20ft Shipping Container Shot Blasting Facility Enquiry Form
Complete your details below and our conversion team will get back to you regarding your enquiry - asap!
Our Other Container Conversions